The City and other local businesses are offering numerous free and paid activities during the July school holidays.
Our school holiday program offers a range of activities in
Norlane, Ocean Grove (Boorai), our fOrT Youth Centre, and Leisure &
Silent Disco: Boorai
- Hands on Wildlife Experience: Boorai & Norlane
- Music Day Jam Session: the fOrT, North Geelong
- Stand-up paddle boarding: Waterworld
- Free Waterslide Wednesday: Splashdown
- Noodle Raft Building: Leisurelink
More information on the fOrT Facebook page.
Central Geelong is also contributing to the school holiday fun by
putting on events throughout the City, for more information visit the Central Geelong
- Meet and Greet with AFL star Rhys Stanley: Little Malop Street
- Baby Shark and Pinkfong performance: Westfield
- Claymation at the Geelong Gallery
- The Wiggles: Wiggle Fun Tour: Costa Hall
The Geelong Botanical Gardens is hosting a Winter School Holiday
Program, where children aged 4-10 can discover how Bug Hotels can increase
beneficial insects in your garden, and have fun with an interactive Bug Story. Various
dates from July 2 to July 11: 10am -12pm. Visit City of
Greater Geelong website for more details.
The National Wool Museum’s newest exhibition: Happy Birthday PlaySchool: Celebrating 50 Years, is open from June 28 to October 7. In addition, drop
in School Holiday Activities are available from the July 1 to July 10, 10am –
12pm. Visit the National Wool Museum for more information.