The City of Greater Geelong is proposing to rename roadways truncated due to the construction of the Drysdale Bypass Road.
The affected roads are as follows:
- Portarlington Road from Jetty Road to Railway Crescent
- Clarendon Road from Andersons Road to Buccleugh Street
- Portarlington Road from Oakden Road to Whitcombes Road
- Section of Collins Street running north east from Portarlington Road/Collins Street to Drakes Road
- Section of Jetty Road accessed off Portarlington Road
- Section of Princess Street to Andersons Road Intersection
- Section of Gillies Road from Andersons Road to Reserve Road end
- Andersons Road from Grubb Road to Princess Street
- Section of Drakes Road from Portarlington Road to Drysdale Bypass Road
- Whitcombes Road from Portarlington Road to Founds Road
Written submissions regarding this proposal must be received by close of business 7 October 2019.
These submissions are able to be made by clicking onto the attached survey's and returning or in writing to:
All road renames have now been gazetted and signage is being arranged.