We’re planning two cycling routes that will connect:
- Central Geelong to Waurn Ponds, via Belmont
- Central Geelong to Herne Hill, via Geelong West.
These routes are designed to be used by cyclists of a wide range of ages and abilities to safely ride to destinations like shopping areas and key employment precincts.
The information sheets for each of the two routes/links and the concept design for each section of the routes are attached below.
We want your feedback on the concept designs for the two routes. You can tell us what you think by:
- Completing the survey below about one or both routes or in person at one of our Customer Service centres
- Attending a drop-in session (times and locations are listed below)
- Completing the feedback section below
Please note: for the section of High Street, between
Mount Pleasant Road and Roslyn Road, Belmont, the design is not yet completed.
This will be done in consultation with traders and the community.
For more information about the Building Better Bike Connections project visit the project page here.