Easy. Convenient. Flexible. Don’t skip exercise just because you can’t make it to our classes!
for gym, group exercise and pool sessions at all centres can be made via our bookings page.
View our change of services page for more information on our current operations.
Virtual Fitness classes are a great way to
start your group fitness journey. Our pre-recored Virtual Les Mills™ classes
are played on the big screen, and made accessible to everyone, at every level. Participants can workout at their own pace, making it a comfortable and fun
environment for everyone!
With of over 100 Group Exercise classes available at Waterworld, choose from Les Mills
programs such as BODYPUMP™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYBALANCE™, CXWORX™ and Les Mills BARRE™ – there’s a class that’ll suit everyone.
Check out our Virtual Fitness timetable and start your journey today!
|Virtual Fitness Pricing (includes a free swim)
|Swim Sport & Leisure Membership
(Includes unlimited access to Waterworld, including pools, spa, sauna, group exercise classes and gym)
Find out more about the
Virtual Fitness Classes
BODYPUMP™is a barebell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit
– fast. Using light to moderate weights and lots of repetition, you are guided
and encouraged through motivation and great music.
BODYCOMBAT™ is a martial arts inspired workout that will get you fighting
fit. BODYCOMBAT is available in 30 minute and 55 minute formats.
BODYBALANCE™ is a yoga-based class that will increases flexibility and core strength.
Ideal for anyone and everyone, you bend and stretch through a series of simple
yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates.
LES MILLS SH’BAM™
Improve your coordination and learn hot new dance moves in this fun fitness
class that features chart-topping hits with simple and uncomplicated dance
LES MILLS BARRE™ (Virtual
Les Mills BARRE™ is a modern version of classic balletic training; a 30-minute
workout designed to shape and tone postural muscles, build core strength by
incorporating classic ballet positions, with modern music. BARRE is a
combination of cardio and strength with high reps of small range-of motion movements
and very light weights.
Power Step features functional athletic training and incorporates a platform
for cardio, power, strength, balance, and agility training. The athletic
choreography will have an immediate impact that will keep you coming back for
more. Note: Monthly variations in format delivery apply. Intermediate to Advanced. Step experience required.
energy HIIT exercises aimed to peak your fitness to burn fat and sculpt your
body. Each exercise is approx. 20-30sec with recovery. NOTE: Monthly variations in format delivery apply. ALL
Abilities - options are provided.
Strong by Zumba
It’s not a dance class. And it’s not
just another boot camp. Discover the STRONG by Zumba High-Intensity Cardio +
Tone 60 min digital workout, where every move is synced to a beat. Using only
your bodyweight, transform your body as muscle conditioning, cardio and
plyometric moves help you burn calories and tone your abs, arms, legs and glutes. NOTE: Monthly variations in format delivery apply. Intermediate to Advanced.
Vinyasa moves through the
postures progressively with an emphasis on uniting mindful movements with
breath. Variations of yoga postures offered in an intelligent sequence to generate warmth in your body. This practice builds strength, flexibility,
and concentration. NOTE: Monthly variations in format delivery apply. ALL
Abilities - options are provided.
Designed to develop your core abdominal and postural muscles and improve your flexibility.
Movements focus on the principles of control, concentration, precision and
flow. NOTE: Monthly variations in format delivery apply.
yourself into shape learning the latest moves and add your own "swag"
as you master creative steps along side the hottest dancers in town. NOTE: Monthly variations in format delivery apply from zumba to hip hop to funk. All abilities.
Participant guidelines and conditions of entry
- Virtual Fitness classes commence automatically. If this is not the case, please find a member of staff to help you.
- Virtual Fitness classes are not supervised by a member of staff. If you participate, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the City of Greater Geelong and its staff are not liable to you for any claim or demand (including but not limited to negligence) arising from or in connection with your participation in any Virtual Fitness class or any act or omission by the City, including but not limited to personal injury or property damage or loss.
- Patrons who are pregnant, have a current or past injury, or a medical condition must seek medical advice before participating in any class, and must modify their workout if necessary to ensure that they do not exceed their capabilities .
- Arrive five (5) minutes prior to session to set up. Please do not enter the class after it has started as this may pose a hazard to you and patrons already participating in the class.
- Respect other patrons participating in the class.
- Virtual Fitness classes are restricted to participants 12 years and over.
- There is a panic button installed in the Group Exercise Room — please press in an emergency to alert staff that assistance is required.
- Fan switches and light switches are labelled in each studio and can be used where necessary.