A Fit3D scan is new technology that evaluates and compares a 360° image of your body, including posture, body composition and body shape, and it’s now available at Waterworld.
Your Fit3D journey
Track your progress over time to help you reach your fitness
3D images and body composition
Full 360° image and hundreds of measurements from a 35 second scan.
Posture and weight scale
Automated posture, total body weight and balance assessments.
Powerful Cloud reporting
Users and coaches access scans, data and comparisons in a secure cloud application.
It’s a simple and non-invasive process and take only 15 minutes to complete. Your gym trainer will provide a brief introduction and demonstrate the scan process, and will
stay in the room to monitor operations and scan accuracy. Get your results right at your fingertips within 2-3 minutes of the scan – simple!
At the appointment
- Your gym trainer will provide a brief introduction and demonstrate the scan process.
- Your gym trainer will remain in the room to monitor operations and scan accuracy.
- You will be required to log in to the Fit3D system with a valid email and password. This login information will be used for future scans, and to compare your progress.
- Complete the scan – it’s simple and non-invasive. You are required to stand on a platform, grab the handles, and stand completely still for 40 seconds. The machine will take a complete 3D, 360º body scan.
- Your results will be emailed to you directly within 2-3 minutes. You will also be able to review your results with your gym trainer and discuss any questions you may have.
- Log in and review your results anytime, you can compare up to 3 scans at any one time.
For the most accurate results, scans are to be taken prior to exercise.
What to wear
To get the best results, wear tight fitting clothing, such as:
- Bathers, active wear (leggings and crop top), underwear or boxer shorts
- Long hair must be tired up.
Remember! The scan will not work correctly with loosely fitted clothing, so please plan ahead and speak with your gym trainer prior to the appointment for further details. The same clothing can be worn at every subsequent scan.
Try our 3D scan today!
|Pricing per person
|Members - Get 50% off!
Payment is required prior to appointment, which is payable at reception. Please show the gym trainer your receipt.
Note: For the most accurate results, scans are to be taken prior to exercise.
Privacy: Scan results are strictly confidential, and gym trainers are only permitted to access to your results if permission is granted by you.