Valuation Objection Form

A Notice of Objection to the Valuation or Valuations must be completed in writing and lodged with the City, as the Rating Authority,  within two months, of receipt of your original rate notice, should you disagree with the valuation of your property.

Before objecting to your property valuation, it is a good idea to speak with our Valuations staff. You can do this by completing an online form:

Query a property valuation

or by contacting us by phone, email or in person.

Page last updated: Thursday, 22 August 2019