Land tax

The State Revenue Office also uses the Valuer-General Victoria supplied land (site) value in its assessment for any land tax.

For more information please contact the State Revenue Office.

Objection to a valuation used for land tax must be made directly to the State Revenue Office within two months of receiving the land tax assessment and not the City.

Page last updated: Friday, 27 August 2021