Council is responsible for all storm damaged trees and branches that fall from street and park trees during storm events.
When you report a storm damaged tree, you will need to:
Report a storm damaged tree
- describe the damage in relation to the tree
- advise us of the location of the storm damaged tree - you may prefer to select the address by dragging the map marker
- provide images if available
- tell us if you live at this location and
if you want feedback, tell us your:
- contact email or phone number
Tree Maintenance staff will attend to assess the situation and take the appropriate action.
We do not authorise residents to perform any pruning works on our trees.