Council is responsible for all storm damaged trees and branches that fall from street and park trees during storm events.
When you report a storm damaged tree, you will need to:
- describe the damage in relation to the tree
- advise us of the location of the storm damaged tree - you may prefer to select the address by dragging the map marker
- provide images if available
- tell us if you live at this location and
- if you want feedback, tell us your:
- contact email or phone number
Report a storm damaged tree
Tree Maintenance staff will attend to assess the situation and take the appropriate action.
We do not authorise residents to perform any pruning works on our trees.