Drainage - who do I contact if my pipes are blocked?

You need to contact a plumber if you believe you have damaged or have a blocked pipe belonging to the property.

We can help if you think the blockage is due to a City owned stormwater pit or blocked stormwater pipe.

Page last updated: Friday, 29 May 2020