We welcome people living with disability to enjoy our facilities and various health, fitness and recreation services.
Leisurelink, Waterworld, Splashdown and Bellarine Aquatic & Sports Centre have:
- ramp or beach entry access to main pools
- accessible change rooms and toilets
- accessible (Disabled) car parking
- swimming lessons with Access and Inclusion qualified teachers.
Leisurelink facilities also include:
- multi-use warm water pool with ramp access for gentle rehabilitation and exercise
- 25 metre pool with ramp access for lap swimming
- wheelchair accessible to all parts of the facility
- accessible change rooms with height adjustable adult change table and hoists
- accessible gym equipment, including Upperbody Krank Cycle, Water Grinder and lowered treadmills.
Discounted membership and multi-visit cards
Concession monthly memberships
Persons are required to hold a current Centrelink Disability Pension Card or referral from a disability agency.
Membership includes access to all centres.
25 Visit Swim Accessibility Card
Access to pools, spa*, sauna* and aqua aerobic classes.
25 Visit Gym Accessibility Card
Access to gym, group exercise classes, pools, spa*, sauna* and aqua aerobic classes.
Contact your centre for information and eligibility including use of Carers and Companion Cards.
- Multi-visit cards valid for 2 years.
- Minimum age 12 years for Group Exercise and Aqua Aerobics classes.
- Minimum age 16 years for access to the Gym, Spa or Sauna.
*Spa and Sauna not available at Bellarine Aquatic & Sports Centre. Not all facilities and services are the same at each centre.