There are several payment options available to pay your special charge scheme account.
You can make a special charge scheme payment online using Visa or MasterCard. (Minimum payment amount is $5 Aus).
What will you need
Your special charge notice account number is located on the right side of your notice above the amount due.
Step by step instructions are provided as you go through the payment process.
Pay a special charge scheme account
- Fields marked with a * require information to be provided.
- At the end you will be given a reference number.
- Receipts for online payments are not available, however you can either print the final screen or note down the details for future reference.
- Close the browser window when you are finished.
- When using the service we recommend that you use the navigation buttons provided within the screens.
- Use of the 'enter' key in some screens may have unexpected results.
All payments made by credit and debit cards will incur a 0.55% charge to enable Council to recover the cost of merchant fees charged by financial institutions.
- Call 1300 858 058 this is a 24 hour service
- Visit any of our Customer Service Centres using cash, cheque, postal order credit card or EFTPOS.
- At any Post Office or Australia Post Agency using cash, cheque, or EFTPOS.
- BPay - contact your bank or financial institution