Cancellation forms are available from reception staff at all centres.
- A cooling off period of seven days applies from the date of joining.
- One month’s notice is required to cancel all Direct Debit and City of Greater Geelong Corporate Payroll memberships.
- A fee of $50 will be charged upon cancellation of Lump Sum memberships.
- Any outstanding amounts are to be settled upon cancelling your membership.
- City of Greater Geelong Corporate Payroll members are required to complete a Payroll Deduction Form in addition to this form. Please ask Swim Sport & Leisure staff for a copy.
- If you are cancelling your membership while on suspension, any credit on your membership will be voided.
- Due to direct debit processing timings, members cancelling after the 20th day of any month will incur the following month’s membership fee in full.