We have over 200 instructor lead classes and over 60 Virtual Fitness classes, with plenty of different class styles to choose from, keeping you coming back for more.
are open and operating according to Victorian
Government guidelines. Patrons must show proof
of full COVID-19 vaccination or a medical contraindication via the Australian
Immunisation Register to enter centres upon each visit.
Bookings are no longer required for any
service including group exercise and aqua aerobics.
To stay up to date with the latest news from Swim Sport & Leisure, follow your centre on Facebook and/or @swimsportgeelong on Instagram
Stay motivated as you work out with others in classes, such as Les Mills BODYPUMP®, BODYATTACK®, BODYCOMBAT®, Crank, Aqua Aerobics, Yoga, BODYBALANCE®, Pilates and more.
- Prior to class commencement, inform the instructor if you are a new participant, pre/post natal, returning from injury, illness or absence or have any questions.
- Ensure that you arrive on time to set up and stay for the duration of the class - we suggest arriving 5 minutes early. Entry will not be permitted beyond the start time of each class.
- We do not allow children under the age of 12 years in group exercise rooms (except for children’s programs).
- We do not allow children under the age of 12 years to participate in Aqua Aerobic classes.
- Please bring a towel and water to each class. Wear appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear. We highly recommend the use of your own mat for yoga and Pilates classes.