Stuck for ideas for your child's next birthday party? Celebrate your child's birthday party with a no fuss, hassle free and fun party by the pool!
Splashdown offers birthday parties to suit children from five years and older. There are plenty of fun activities to keep the party-goers amused.
Water activities include pool games, the splashpark and the waterslide. Parties include a party host to coordinate activities and help you entertain the kids.
Children's birthday party inclusions
- Party host for 2 hours
- Reserved party table
- Saturday and Sundays from 12:30pm to 2:30pm or 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Cost is $17 per child (minimum 10 guests, maximum 12 guests).
Make a booking
Check party date and time availability and make a booking
Party booking terms and conditions
- Each party requires a minimum of 10 guests and has a maximum of 12 guests
- Parties are for children 5 years and older
- You are welcome to bring in your own lolly bags
- Additional food can be brought into the Centre, please note we do not have fridge or heating equipment
- Please be aware we do have a no glass policy
- Minimum height requirement for the slide is 1.05 metres to the child’s chin
- An outdoor electric BBQ is available to use free of charge - please bring your own utensils.
- All children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian in the water and remain within arm’s reach of the child at all times
- All children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 16 before at all times. During the party, at least 3 parents or guardians must remain with the group to assist the party host when required with supervision or assistance (for example: take a child away from the group – toilet)
- The use of cameras, video recorders or any other image recording device is prohibited within the facility without the authorisation of Centre Management at a date prior to the birthday party.
- All parties require a $100 non-refundable deposit in order to secure booking
- Confirmation of the number of children attending is required on the Thursday prior to the party
- Balance of the booking fee is required on the Thursday prior to the party, when confirming numbers
- In the event of a child not attending on the day, no refund will be offered.
- Cancellations more than seven days prior to party will have the option of using the deposit amount within the facility
- Cancellations less than seven days prior to party will forfeit the deposit amount.