Report overdose matter and/or bodily fluids

We are responsible for the clean up of bodily fluids and overdose matter found on public land.

You will need to contact our Customer Service Team and tell us:

  • your name

  • your contact details

  • the location of the bodily fluids or overdose matter.

We will then send our contractor to clean up.

Locations where we will clean up bodily fluids or overdose matter include:

  • on roads, footpaths and on nature strips in both suburban areas and the CBD 

  • in parks, reserves, along foreshores and in playgrounds

  • in the grounds of Kardinia Park and other public sporting grounds 

  • at public golf courses

  • at bus shelters

  • any other public areas.

Page last updated: Monday, 8 November 2021