Request re-asphalting or new asphalt

We are responsible for re-asphalting and new asphalt within our municipality.

This includes:

  • streets

  • sealed local roads

  • laneways

  • courts and

  • council owned car parks.

When you contact our Customer Service Team to request request asphalt repair or new asphalting, you will need to let us know:

  • your name and contact details

  • if it is a repair or new asphalt required

  • the approximate size of the area requiring asphalting

  • location (from house number to house number)

  • if a full street, court, laneway or carpark.

You may also let us know if you wish to:

  • meet on site with our Maintenance Officer to discuss the condition of the asphalt

  • report damage by a builder/building contractor or Service Authority.

Page last updated: Monday, 7 September 2020