Report a Council street lighting fault

You can report an issue with any of our Council street lights.

The street lights that we are responsible for repairing are feature lights that are installed in playgrounds, reserves and Council owned car parks as well as the decorative lights found along the Waterfront and in Little Malop Street. All other lights in the Central Business District and suburban streets are maintained by Powercor.

When you report a street lighting fault, you will need to:

  • describe the fault/issue
  • advise the location of the street light - you may wish to select the address by dragging the map marker
  • attach an image if available, and
  • if you would like feedback, tell us your:
    • name
    • address or the address of the fault
    • contact email or phone

Report a street lighting issue

We do not repair residential streets lights.  You can:

Page last updated: Monday, 15 November 2021