Request furniture, structures or signs repairs

We are responsible for the repair of any damaged furniture or structures, including fences and gates, at various sites within our municipality.

Locations we will undertake these works include:

When you report damaged furniture, structures or signs in our parks or reserves, you will need to:

  • describe the issue
  • advise the location of the issue - you may prefer to select the address by dragging the map marker
  • attach any images of the vandalism and
  • if you would like feedback, tell us:
    • your name
    • your contact email or phone.

Request furniture, structures or signs repairs  

Alternatively you may wish to speak with our Customer Service Team.

Page last updated: Wednesday, 27 April 2022