We provide a residential kerbside recycling and rubbish collection service to encourage responsible disposal, recycling and reuse of unwanted household stuff.
Recycling is back!
As of Monday 16 December, Cleanaway will take over the processing of the G21 region’s kerbside collected recyclable materials – including paper, glass, metals and plastics
We're calling on you to put the right thing in their yellow lid bin, to avoid contaminated recycling going to landfill. Here's the list of what can go in your recycling bin and what can't.
- Empty clean rigid plastic bottles and containers
- Clean paper and cardboard
- Clean steel food cans, aluminium cans and foil
- Clean, empty glass bottles and jars with their lids placed in the recycling bin separately.
- Bagged material in any type of plastic bag
- Coated cardboard cartons that are used to package milk, juice and various other liquids
- Soft plastic packaging such plastic bags, bread and frozen food bags
- Polystyrene packaging
- Plastic toys
- Metal pots and pans
- Clothing and footwear
Got a question about a specific item? Check out our comprehensive Recycling Guide.
Information about our kerbside recycling and rubbish collection.