Apply for a Pensioner Rates Rebate

Your application for a Pensioner Rates Rebate can be done in person at any of our Customer Service Centres.

You will need to:

  1. download and complete an application form from the Department of Health & Human Services website

  2. visit one of our Customer Service Centres

  3. bring your pension card for verification purposes.

Our Customer Service Team will forward your completed application to our Property & Valuations Department for processing.

Page last updated: Wednesday, 1 July 2020