Property sales - what should happen?

The purchaser and or Transfer of any property is required by law to advise us and other relevant authorities in writing of any change in property ownership. Most people engage a conveyancing expert to do this function. Fines apply for non notification.

All rates and charges are best to be paid in full at this time. You should check with your conveyancer to find out if you should make the payments, or they may make them on your behalf at settlement.

Pension rebates are not automatically moved to your new property so you will need to reapply for your next residential address. Please ensure your new address is printed on your eligible pension card.

Page last updated: Friday, 29 May 2020