Pensioner rates rebate - can I get a pension rebate on my new house?

The rebate applies to one ratepayer of one house per financial year so we always check to make sure that you haven't already claimed the concession in this financial year at your previous home if you were a ratepayer there. 

We can fill in a new form for you if your pension card shows the property address that you are wishing to claim concession on.  

If you have not already claimed the concession within the current financial year you will receive the rebate.  

If you have claimed within the current financial year your details will be stored within our system and you will receive the rebate in the new financial year.

Page last updated: Wednesday, 1 December 2021