Apply to end a Section 173 Agreement

If a Section 173 is no longer required or has been finalised you can apply for a permit to have it removed from the title.

The owner of land, or a person who has entered into an agreement under Section 173 in anticipation of becoming the owner of land, may apply to the Responsible Authority for agreement to a proposal to:

  • amend an agreement in respect of that land or
  • end an agreement in respect of that land, wholly or in part or as to any part of that land.

Please complete and submit the attached application form along with payment to [email protected].

Page last updated: Friday, 27 August 2021