Apply for a secondary consent

How to apply for a secondary consent.

When you apply for a Secondary Consent to make a minor amendment to endorsed plans, you will need to:

  1. Download the Secondary Consent Application form
  2. Complete all relevant sections including:
    • Your name as the applicant
    • All contact details
    • Address details of the property concerned
    • Your Planning Permit number
    • The ownership details of the property (or tick the box if you are the owner)
    • Your current development stage
    • The alterations you are proposing
  • Return your completed form with all required documentation and payment either:
    • In person at our Brougham Street Customer Service Centre or

      Email to or

      By mail to:
      Statutory Planning
      City of Greater Geelong
      PO Box 104
      GEELONG VIC 3220

Our secondary consent application form explains what documentation you will need to supply and the fee involved.

Page last updated: Monday, 24 June 2019