Appeal against a Section 173 Agreement

You can appeal to the Victoria Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) against the provisions of an Agreement or the condition of a planning permit requiring an Agreement on your property.
Your appeal needs to be lodged at the issue of any planning permit or Notice of Decision.

Page last updated: Wednesday, 20 March 2019