Special building overlay flood advice request form

Property flood advice for land within a special building overlay is issued by The City of Greater Geelong by agreement with the Corangamite Catchment Management Authority as the delegated floodplain management authority under Section 202, Part 10 of the Water Act 1989.

Note: Please be advised that providing all the relevant accompanying information can prevent delays in the process of this application.

Page last updated: Monday, 30 September 2019