Secondary consents

Once you have a planning permit you may be able to make minor changes to your plans, but you will first need to apply for a secondary consent. 

Before applying it’s a good idea to speak to one of our town planners.

You will need to fill out a secondary consent application form and submit it with a fee, and all the relevant paperwork.

As Secondary Consents are minor in nature there is no requirement to put up notices at your site.  If the application is not minor in nature an Amended Permit will need to be applied for.

Page last updated: Friday, 27 August 2021