Please use this checklist when submitting a planning application for industrial development.
For all planning applications, you must provide:
- An application form fully completed and signed.
- A recent copy of Title for the land (the search should be dated not more than 30 days prior to the application), including a copy of the diagram or relevant plan of subdivision and a copy of any restriction or covenant that may affect the land. (A Certificate of Title may be obtained online Victorian Land Titles Office or by visiting the Land Information Centre located on the level 10, 570 Bourke Street, Melbourne)
- The application fee
In addition to the above, the following must also be provided:
- Digital copy of fully dimensioned plans and elevations at preferred scales of 1:100 or 1:200, including the following (as appropriate):
A written response against relevant Decision Guidelines of the Industrial Zone demonstrating how the proposal satisfies the decision guidelines
A response to any relevant Particular Provisions, for example: Car Parking (52.06), Loading (52.07)
- The boundaries and dimensions of the site
- Adjoining roads
- Relevant ground levels
- The layout of existing and proposed buildings and works
- Areas for driveways, car parking and loading areas
- External storage and waste treatment areas
- Mechanisms to mitigate noise, odour and other adverse amenity impacts of, and on, nearby industries (required for applications in Industrial 3 Zone only)
- Elevation plans which show proposed colours and materials of all buildings and works
- Construction details of all drainage works, driveways, car parking and loading areas
- A landscape plan including plants and surfaces
Please note that this checklist is for standard information required for lodgement. Additional information may be required by the assessing planning officer after lodgement.
Other controls in the planning scheme may affect your proposal.
Please check the Greater Geelong Advertising Guidelines before submitting a planning application.
Not the checklist you were looking for? We have a full list of checklists to choose from.