For any engineering conditions that are required to be inspected as part of a Planning Permit you, or your agent, must request an inspection.
Types of engineering conditions:
- vehicle crossings
- drainage into kerb and channel
- construction of common property area
- other conditions etc.
The following information must be supplied when requesting an inspection:
- planning permit number
- property address
- type of inspection requested
- name of on-site contact
- contact phone number.
Note: The relevant permits, vehicle crossing permit or works within road reserve permit, also need to be obtained by either yourself or the contractor, prior to any works commencing.
Prior to Engineering Services being able to consent to the issue of a Statement of Compliance, an inspection must be undertaken and all works deemed satisfactory.
To arrange an on site inspection please contact us on 03 5272 4426.
A design and checking fee will apply as follows:
- 3.25 percent of the cost of Civil Works (GST exempt) or $100 whichever is the greater.
- A Bill of Quantities may also need to be supplied.