Change your pet registration details

It's important to keep your information up to date so we can reunite you with your lost pet.

Please let us know if:

  • your pet has passed away
  • your contact details have changed (phone number, email address)
  • your address where your pet lives has changed
  • your pet has been desexed - this will reduce your renewal fee
  • you are eligible for a concession.

If you have your renewal notice:

Change WITH your renewal notice   

If you don't have your renewal notice or you have misplaced it:

Change  without a renewal notice  

Updating your pet's microchip details

There are two organisations that manage the microchip records for pets in Australia:

If you move house or change ownership, you need to update your records with these organisations.

Other ways to change your details

If you are unable to complete your change of details online, please contact us.

Page last updated: Monday, 4 April 2022