Apply for a pet registration refund

If your dog or cat is currently registered you may be entitled to a full or partial refund if your pet passes away.
You will need to complete an pet registration refund application and return it to us with any accompanying documentation to:

Community Laws & Compliance
City of Greater Geelong
PO Box 104
Geelong VIC 3220

or call into any of our Customer Services Centres

If approved your refund will be processed promptly.

Page last updated: Monday, 15 June 2020