Report an issue at a park or reserve

City of Greater Geelong (Council) is responsible for most parks, track and trails in the Greater Geelong area.

If you see a problem at a park or reserve, report it so we can deal with it.



Your welcome to provide comment or feedback on parks or reserves - Tell us how we can improve these places for you.