Residents who have time restrictions out the front of their properties may be eligible to apply for a Residential Parking Permit.
To apply for a residential parking permit you will need to apply online, download application and conditions of operation from our website or speak with our Customer Service team.
When completing your application for a residential parking permit you will need to:
- advise your current residential address
- specify the number of permits you require (maximum of 2 per property)
- advise your residency status (owner or resident/tenant) and, if you are the tenant:
- provide us with an uploaded copy of your current lease or gas/electricity bill as proof
- tell us your:
- date of birth
- contact phone number or email
- tick a box to confirm that you accept the conditions of use and agree with the declaration.
Apply for a residential parking permit
We will contact you within 10 working days with an outcome.