Group Parent Education Events for the Barwon South Western Region.
To help protect public health our parenting programs will be run online. For more information please visit our childcare
The Regional Parenting Service collates parenting activities in the Geelong and Barwon South Western Region.
Activities may include things such as:
- Positive Parenting Program
- Parenting Your Teenager
- Parenting as a Team
- Repartnering - Living in a Stepfamily
- Tuning into Kids
- Toddler Series
- Kids Matter - Key Steps to parenting after Separation
- Parenting after Separation - Mixed gender group
- Navigating the Rough Swells - Separation
- Little ones need big Dads.
Some activities are free - others operate for varying costs and fees.
Times for courses and programs vary - check the latest calendar for details of each activity.
The calendar is provided each school term.
Numerous agencies contribute their programs to this service including:
- Regional Parenting Service
- Family Relationship Centre
Expression of interest
You can now register your expression of interest for term 3 parenting programs available in our latest calendar.
Register expression of interest