Reskill, retrain and rebuild confidence for your future.
Opportunity East, supported through the Whittington Works Alliance, is a partnership that develops flexible, long-term training and employment solutions for residents in eastern Geelong and the northern Bellarine.
Focus areas of Opportunity East include:
- improving the skills and qualifications of residents
- linking labour supply and demand through Education to Employment programs
- individual job assistance, including resume writing and job applications
- drop-in job assistance and information sessions delivered by Community Houses on the northern Bellarine and eastern Geelong.
Seize your opportunity
Register online or call our regional training officer directly for information on our free courses, which include training such as:
- Workwise Women
- Certificate III Cleaning and
- Certificate II Production Horticulture.
For additional help and work mentoring, please enquire about our job club drop-in sessions where you can have a chat about your career options and gain some job search assistance.
Need to know more...
For more information contact:
Regional Training Project Officer
0417 859 418