Reskill, retrain and rebuild confidence for your future.
This program helped people gain work and/or employment.
We are not currently offering options in these areas, but instead we have provided the information below for community members to gain assistance with other providers.
Opportunity East was supported through the Whittington Works Alliance and was a partnership that develops flexible, long-term training and employment solutions for residents in eastern Geelong and the northern Bellarine.
Focus areas of Opportunity East included:
- improving the skills and qualifications of residents
- linking labour supply and demand through Education to Employment programs
- individual job assistance, including resume writing and job applications
- drop-in job assistance and information sessions delivered by Community Houses on the northern Bellarine and eastern Geelong.
Seize your opportunity
- Workwise Women
- Certificate III Cleaning and
- Certificate II Production Horticulture.
Need to know more...
For more information contact:
03 5272 4584