The National Wool Museum Shop champions local and
Australian makers and creators, stocking brands like Umi, Toorallie and
Seesaw. We stock an impressive range of
beanies, gloves, scarves and clothing including merino wool and possum fur from
across Australia and New Zealand.
sure to find the perfect gift with our unique range of woollen goods,
souvenirs and giftware, sourced from around Australia.
Woollen apparel and accessories
Indulge yourself with a purchase of one of our high quality garments with natural luxury:
- mens and ladies knitwear from Australia's leading manufacturers:
- an extensive range of woollen gloves, hats and scarves.
- a variety of Australian natural fibre blankets made from wool, alpaca or mohair; available in knee rugs, throws, blankets and travel rugs.
A unique range of Australiana gifts sourced locally and interstate:
- timber bowls, trinket boxes, bottle stoppers, pens, waiters friends, coasters and ornaments
- glass platters
- oilskin cooler bags insulated with Australian wool
- Australian flora and fauna mugs
- placemats and coasters
- range of eucalyptus, wattle, boronia and lemon myrtle, hand and body lotions and soaps
- Wathaurong glass
- books and stationery.
Enjoy the natural warmth, softness and luxurious feel of sheepskin products:
- baby booties
- emu slippers and boots
- long wool rugs
- baby pram/stroller liners
- stubby holders
- seat belt protectors
- coat hangers.
Keep your skin soft and supple using lanolin products from our extensive range:
- skin cream with Vitamin E
- body lotion
- night cream
- lip balm with sunscreen
- hand and nail cream
Remember your visit to the National Wool Museum with one of our souvenirs:
- lapel pins
Rings, pendants and earrings.
Not sure what to choose? We have gift vouchers available for purchase!