The National Wool Museum (NWM) Shop offers a high quality, broad range of woollen goods, Australian product, souvenirs and giftware.
Located just inside the doors of the Museum at 26 Moorabool Street, Geelong, the NWM Shop has something for everyone.
Open 7 days a week from 9:00am to 5:00pm, we are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday.
Purchase a unique memento made on-site from two of the Museum's interactive exhibits:
The Manor House rug
Exclusively designed for the National Wool Museum in 1990 and manufactured in-house on the Museum's 1910 Axminster Carpet Loom.
Available in a range of stock sizes starting from just $90 per module (plus $85 for every subsequent module), or we can customise to order.
Available in a range of colours for both men and ladies, knitted on the Museum's own Komet Sock Knitter.
Woollen apparel and accessories
Indulge yourself with a purchase of one of our high quality garments with natural luxury:
- Mens and ladies knitwear from Australia's leading manufacturers:
- An extensive range of woollen gloves, hats and scarves.
- A variety of Australian natural fibre blankets made from wool, alpaca or mohair; available in knee rugs, throws, blankets and travel rugs.
A unique range of Australiana gifts sourced locally and interstate:
- Timber bowls, trinket boxes, bottle stoppers, pens, waiters friends, coasters and ornaments
- Glass platters
- Oilskin cooler bags insulated with Australian wool
- Australian flora and fauna mugs
- Placemats and coasters
- Range of eucalyptus, wattle, boronia and lemon myrtle, hand and body lotions and soaps.
- Wathaurong glass
- Books and stationery
Enjoy the natural warmth, softness and luxurious feel of sheepskin products:
- Baby booties
- Emu slippers and boots
- Long wool rugs
- Baby pram/stroller liners
- Stubby holders
- Seat belt protectors
- Coat hangers
Keep your skin soft and supple using lanolin products from our extensive range:
- Skin cream with Vitamin E
- Body lotion
- Night cream
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Hand and nail cream
Remember your visit to the National Wool Museum with one of our souvenirs:
- Lapel Pins
Rings, pendants and earrings
Not sure what to choose? We have gift vouchers available for purchase!