The City of Greater Geelong is in a massive growth phase.
We’re already one of Australia’s largest councils, and now we’re one of the fastest-growing.
It seems everyone wants to make the move to Geelong, so we’re busy planning to welcome another 150,000 people by 2036.
Perhaps it’s our stunning waterfront and world class events, our affordable housing, or our contemporary bars and eateries.
Maybe it’s our impressive health and educational facilities – led by Deakin University and The Gordon.
Or our world-class surf beaches, renowned wetlands, and tranquil rural landscapes.
We’ve also built on our rich heritage of design, manufacturing and innovation – dating back 60,000 years – to become Australia’s first internationally recognised UNESCO City of Design.
All of this is driving Geelong towards a clever and creative future, and we need more great people to help us get there! So now is a great time to join us!
We’re on the hunt for a range of enthusiastic, motivated and customer-focused professionals to fill these newly created roles in these areas:
- Principal Development Engineer
- Senior Stormwater Planning Engineer
- Senior Development Engineer (Flood and Stormwater)
- Senior Traffic Development Engineer
- Senior WSUD Development Engineer
- Stormwater Planning Engineer
- Active Transport Engineer
- Traffic Engineer (Officer)
- Subdivision Officer
- Subdivision Inspectors
- Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
- Business Support Officers
PLANNING STRATEGY AND URBAN GROWTH
- Senior Strategic Planner – Project Delivery
- Senior Heritage Planner
- Team Leader Statutory Planning
- Senior Statutory Planner
- Principal Planners
- Administration / Technical
SOCIAL PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
New roles in the areas of social and community infrastructure planning (to be advertised at a later date).
If you’d like to learn more about moving to a clever and creative future in Geelong then visit:
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 3 May 2019, so don’t delay!