Show us what you love about Geelong and you could have your photo appear in the City of Greater Geelong 2018 Calendar!
The City of Greater
Geelong Calendar is filled with beautiful photos of the Geelong region contributed by many great local photographers.
Geelong is a fantastic place to live and visit and we want to see what you love, find beautiful and gives you pride about Geelong.
A panel will shortlist images and then let the
public decide what will appear in the annual calendar, along with a photo credit for each successful entry. 12-13 images will be selected.
So get out and start snapping!
- 12-13 images will be selected and will appear in the 2018 City of Greater Geelong Calendar with a photo credit to the winning photographers.
- Each winner will be promoted on the City of Greater Geelong website and through social media.
- be taken in landscape orientation
- sell the natural beauty and lifestyle of Geelong
- showcase the diversity and different areas, including coast, country and suburbs
- have broad appeal and be attractive ‘hero shots’ that sustain people’s interest for a given month of the calendar.
- not have too many Photoshop effects.
- Read our entry requirements and terms and conditions.
- The photo must have been taken within the City of Greater Geelong – please check our ward map for clarification (please note Dog Rocks and Point Lonsdale are not within the City of Greater Geelong municipality).
- The photo must be print quality.
Entries open 9:00am Monday 2 April 2017, and closes 5:00pm Friday 22 September 2017.
Enter the 2018 calendar competition