We would like to express our sincere thanks to the many individuals
and organisations who contributed to the NAIDOC Week 2020 online trail.
In particular, we would like to thank the Wadawurrung Traditional Owners Aboriginal Corporation for sharing their stories and knowledge of Country, as well as the Wathaurong Aboriginal Co-operative.
- Balding, R. ‘Plan of Johnstone Park Geelong’,
lithograph, Henry Franks, 1867 (Source: GRS 2031/P0042, Geelong Heritage Centre
- Barwon Water
- Baywalk Bollard Walk
- Corangamite Catchment Management Authority
- Culture Victoria
- Geelong Football Club
- Geelong Heritage Collections
- Geelong Library and Heritage
- Knowing Your Place 3214: Cowies Creek Environmental Loop
- Knowing Your Place 3222: Lake Lorne Mindfulness Walk
- Knowing Your Place 3222: Gurnang – Griggs Creek Walk
- NAIDOC Week 2020
- O’Toole, Billy-Jay, 2020
- Rowe, D. About Corayo: A Thematic History of Greater
Geelong, City of Greater Geelong (to be published in 2021).
- Stanley, Norm, 2020
- Wadawurrung Traditional Owners Aboriginal Corporation
- Wathaurong Aboriginal Co-operative
Is this information helpful?
Page last updated: Thursday, 24 March 2022