Report a litter or dumped rubbish issue

We will remove litter/dumped rubbish or broken glass from parks, reserves, foreshores, playgrounds and public golf courses.

To make a report, you will need to:

  • describe the litter/dumped rubbish issue (specify private/public land and the type and volume of litter)
  • provide the location where the litter/rubbish has been dumped
  • attach an image if available and
  • tell us your contact details 

Report a litter or dumped rubbish issue

On receipt of your request, one of our officers will investigate and assess the situation and arrange appropriate action.

Alternatively, you may wish to speak with our Customer Service Team.

If your issue relates to residential collections please access our residential bins information.

Littering from vehicles

If you see someone littering from a vehicle, or near the vehicle they are using, you can report to EPA via their online form.

Page last updated: Wednesday, 1 November 2023