We are responsible for the removal of rubbish or broken glass at various locations.
Locations we will remove litter/dumped rubbish or broken glass from include:
- parks, reserves, foreshores and playgrounds
- Kardinia Park
- Waurn Ponds Baseball Centre
- Melbourne Road median strip
- public golf courses.
When you report dumped litter/rubbish or broken glass, you will need to:
- describe the litter/dumped rubbish issue (specify private/public land and the type and volume of litter)
- provide the location where the litter/rubbish has been dumped - you may prefer to select the address by dragging the map marker
- attach an image if available and
- if you want feedback, tell us:
- your name
- your contact email or phone.
Report a litter or dumped rubbish issue
On receipt of your request, one of our officers will investigate and assess the situation and arrange appropriate action.
Alternatively, you may wish to speak with our Customer Service Team.
If your issue relates to residential collections please access our Residential Bins information.