Stuck for ideas for your child's next birthday party? Celebrate your child's birthday party with a no fuss, hassle free and fun party by the pool!
Our centres offer great low cost birthday parties to suit children from five years. There are plenty of fun activities to keep the party-goers amused.
Water activities include use of the waterslides, toddler pools, inflatables, games and splashparks. Parties include a party leader to coordinate activities and help you entertain the kids
Leisurelink children birthday parties include:
Parties are for children 5 years and older
- Party host for 2 hours
- Reserved party table with catering for 2 hour duration
- Cordial & water provided
- Saturday and Sundays from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Cost is $27 per child (minimum 10 guests, maximum 12 guests)
Make a booking
Check party date and time availability and make a booking
- Aquatic games
- Use of adventure playground
- VIP access to 2 x waterslides – ‘The Space Bowl’ and ‘The Black Hole’
- Aquatic games (on request)
- Minimum height 1.2 metres
Please note: The party booking and host is for a 2 hour duration, at the end of your booking the host/s will return to their normal duties and the area cleaned. If you wish, you are most welcome to continue to use the facility for as long as you like after the party.
Party booking terms and conditions
- Each party requires a minimum of 10 guests and has a maximum of 12 guests.
- Parties are for children 5 years and older.
- You are welcome to bring in your own lolly bags
- Additional food such as fruit platters, cheese boards, bags of potato chips etc may be brought in in addition to the provided hot food. Specific dietary requirements may incur an additional surcharge.
- All children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian in the water and remain within arms reach of the child at all times.
- All children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 16 before and after the party. During the party, at least 2 parents or guardians must remain with the group to assist the party host when required with supervision or assistance (for example: take a child away from the group – toilet)
- The use of cameras, video recorders or any other image recording device is prohibited within the facility without the authorisation of Centre Management at a date prior to the birthday party.
- All parties require a $100 non-refundable deposit in order to secure booking.
- Confirmation of the number of children attending is required on the Thursday prior to the party.
- Balance of the booking fee is required on the Thursday prior to the party, when confirming numbers.
- Catering is for the children participating in the party only. Additional food can be purchased from the Leisurelink Cafe if required on 03 5244 5954.
- In the event of a child not attending on the day, no refund will be offered due to cost of catering and staffing.
- Cancellations more than 7 days prior to party will have the option of using the deposit amount within the facility.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to party will forfeit the deposit amount.