We provide a public immunisation service through Barwon Health.
COVID-19 update - Service changes
Please note: Open immunisation sessions have been replaced with individual appointments only.
All immunisation appointments will take place at three locations only:
- Ocean Grove: Barwon Aquatic and Sports Centre, Shell Road
Second and fourth Friday of the month (between 9:30am and 11:45am)
- Corio: (new venue) Korayn Birralee Family Centre, 138-152 Purnell
Road, Corio 3214
- Belmont: South Barwon Civic Centre, 2 Colac Road (Entry is from the rear of the building - off Reynolds Road)
Appointments available Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays
Please check reminder SMS sent the day prior for venue.
If you would like to make an appointment for a flu or whooping cough vaccination please call 03 4215 7028.
For all other routine childhood immunisation appointments please call 03 4215 6963.
Please adhere to the following instructions for your appointment:
one parent/guardian to accompany each child
wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser provided upon arrival
respect social distancing requirements, maintain 1.5 metres between you
do not attend your appointment if you or your child:
- have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- have any symptoms of respiratory infection such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or coughing.
Our service provides:
- free immunisation of all National Immunisation Schedule vaccines to all eligible residents in our community
- advice and support for residents relating to vaccinations through a number of organisations.
This service is provided to ensure the health and wellbeing of every resident in our community by reducing the incidence of vaccine preventable diseases.
- visit a number of locations to obtain vaccinations for protection against a number of diseases
- be put in touch with medical professionals for advice and support regarding vaccinations.
For all enquiries phone 03 4215 6962.
The Immunisation Service is closed between Christmas and New Year, as well as Public Holidays.