We provide a public immunisation service through Barwon Health.
COVID-19 UPDATE –
Open immunisation sessions have
been replaced with individual appointments.
From Wednesday 1 April, all
immunisation appointments will take place at three locations only:
- Ocean Grove: Barwon Aquatic and Sports Centre, Shell Rd
Second and fourth Friday of
the month (between 9.30am-11.45am)
- Norlane: Leisuretime Sports Precinct, 262-282 Anakie Rd
Every Wednesday morning
- Belmont: Barwon Valley Activity Centre, 1 Barwon Heads Rd
Every Wednesday (between
9.00am- 12.00pm, and 1.30pm-4.45pm)
Every Saturday between
If you would like to make an
appointment for a flu or whooping cough vaccination please call 4215 7028.
For all other routine childhood
immunisation appointments please call 4215 6963.
More information: Barwon Health Immunisation Service
Please adhere to the
following instructions for your appointment:
one parent/guardian to accompany each child
wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser provided upon arrival
respect social distancing requirements, maintain 1.5 metres between you
do not attend your appointment if you or your child:
- Have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Have any symptoms of respiratory infection such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or coughing
Our service provides:
- free immunisation of all National Immunisation Schedule vaccines to all eligible residents in our community
- advice and support for residents relating to vaccinations through a number of organisations.
This service is provided to ensure the health and wellbeing of every resident in our community by reducing the incidence of vaccine preventable diseases.
- visit a number of locations to obtain vaccinations for protection against a number of diseases
- be put in touch with medical professionals for advice and support regarding vaccinations.
For all enquiries phone 03 4215 6962. Appointments are only required for Belmont on Wednesday and Saturday mornings.
The Immunisation Service is closed between Christmas and New Year, as well as Public Holidays.