Community Care Worker - what qualifications do I need?

Our minimum requirements to become a Community Care Worker are as follows:

  • a Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community) or equivalent
  • preference for this elective HLTHPS006 - Assist clients with medication
  • a current First Aid Level 2
  • a current Victorian Drivers Licence
  • a reliable car
  • a current Police Check - that is no more than six months old at the time of employment
  • a current Working with Children Check (if providing care to children under the age of 18).

Page last updated: Thursday, 15 July 2021