Hard waste bookings are now open. They operate on a first-in, first-served basis.
Before you start
Know what types of waste can and cannot be collected and about waste size limits.
To be eligible to use this service you:
- have not had a collection in the current financial year.
- can place your hard waste in the permitted location on the Sunday before the week of your collection.
- can ensure clear access to your waste collection (back yard collection is not allowed).
Booking a collection
To book a collection you'll need to:
- provide property and contact details
- choose any available week we can collect your hard waste.
- allow for collection anytime between Monday and Friday of your booked week.
Make a booking
Other ways to book
Call our hard waste service provider on 03 5272 5444 (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm).