This grant is now closed.
A limited amount of funding annually is
available for a Quick Response Grant when there is a compelling justification
to do so. For details please refer to the Community Events - Grants Quick Response Grants page.
Grants of up to $10,000 are available to support moderate sized events within the City of Greater Geelong municipality.
Who should apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for a grant to support moderate sized events which bring
economic benefits to the City of Greater Geelong, will strengthen and enrich
community, celebrate common interests, showcase local competitive advantages
and provide opportunities for local participation.
- business events such as conferences and expos hosted in Geelong
- food and wine events
- regional, state or national championships and competitions hosted at Geelong venues
- religious and spiritual events including Christmas
- civic events, for example: Australia Day
- events showcasing local industries
and Geelong's competitive advantage
View recording of our online Community Events Grants Information Session
- Opened: 5 June 2021
- Closed Monday 2 August 2021