Online applications closed on Monday 12 October 2020 and are currently being assessed.
View the grant guidelines here
The program has a key focus on heritage restoration projects which have been identified through heritage studies and/or evidence to support their restoration, and will benefit the streetscapes in Central Geelong
The Central Geelong Heritage Fund offers three categories of funding to choose from as relevant to your project:
- Strategic Projects - Up to 70% of eligible project costs up to a max grant of $70,000 per property for heritage restoration projects proposing to provide:
As recommended by the Geelong Verandah Study (2006).
- reinstatement of a historic verandah
- removal of introduced/non-heritage elements (that is: external paintwork, cladding, and the like) and
- façade reconstruction works.
- General Projects - Up to 50% of eligible project costs up to a max grant of $30,000 per property for all other heritage restoration projects in Central Geelong which meet the eligibility criteria.
- Project Feasibility and Investigation - Up to 100% of the eligible project costs up to a max grant of $10,000 per property for costs associated with engaging appropriate consultants and/or practitioners to provide technical investigations, planning, project scoping and feasibility for future eligible heritage restoration projects.
Please ensure you read the grant
guidelines before making an application. A downloadable link to the grant
guidelines as well as lists of previous grant
recipients are available.
Need to know more...
Please refer to our grants and funding page to find out more about our other community grant programs.
For further information please contact our grants team at [email protected] or phone 03 5272 4736 or 03 5272 5039.