Removal of graffiti from private property is the responsibility of the property owner.
can provide graffiti removal assistance when the damaged surface is:
- unpainted brick (not sandstone or other highly porous products)
- unpainted wood
- exposed concrete
- untreated metal surfaces.
This assistance is dependent on
available budget. These works will be completed by either our contractor or the Department of Justice and Regulation Graffiti Removal Program.
We do not remove graffiti from:
- highly porous surfaces such as sandstone and marble
- windows and shopfronts
- tiled surfaces
- rendered surfaces
- private signage including:
- business signs both free standing and attached to walls
- electoral signage
- real estate signs
- sponsorship signage.
Paint Voucher Program
The Paint Voucher Program assists private property owners who have graffiti on painted external surfaces.
The paint voucher provides a four litre tin of colour matched paint, a roller, paint brush, paint tray and drop sheet.