Please note the Geelong Arena administration office will be closed Monday 20th December 2021 - Tuesday 4th January 2022.
COVID UPDATE: Wednesday 16th December 2021
- All attendees aged 18+ must be fully vaccinated with proof of status to be shown upon entry
- Note exemption as of 24th November has been approved in line with Open Premises Directions (6) for community sport of basketball operating in Annex on the provision of exclusive use for Geelong United Basketball and continuation of QR codes for 12 years and 2 month though vaccination status is not mandatory
- QR code check in upon entry for all over the age of 12 year and 2 months.
- COVID Check-in Marshals must ensure attendees check-in and vaccination status upon arrival
- Face masks mandatory for those over eight years old
- Spectators permitted return to regular building occupancy i.e. no density quotient
We appreciate your support in maintaining the health of the wider Geelong Community.
For more information please see www.geelongaustralia.com.au
You can still contact our team on 5278 3092 or email [email protected]
Take care and we will see you soon
Learn more about Coronavirus support in the City
- For queries in regards to activities run by Arena tenants, please contact them directly.