Our conditions of entry may vary between events. These conditions apply unless notified otherwise.
- Patrons are admitted to Geelong Arena at their own risk.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person/s.
- No representations are made that there is space available in the venue for viewing an event.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or from Geelong Arena.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- Geelong Arena is a smoke free venue - smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Patrons entering Geelong Arena without prior authorisation may be liable for prosecution.
- Pass-outs may be issued on Event Days. Patron are advised that when re-entering the Geelong Arena that they must produce both the pass out and entry ticket.
- Concession patrons are required to submit identification with tickets at entry or ticket selling points.
- Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing for the following prohibited items:
Strollers, eskies, bags and other belongings are permitted into Geelong Arena however must be able to fit safely under the patron’s seat without impeding access to other patrons.
Fool or abusive language and/or racial or threatening remarks or gestures will not be tolerated.
The movement of patrons within Geelong Arena is subject to monitoring by security cameras.
Patrons may be filmed/photographed for security or marketing purposes.
Geelong Arena will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
In the event of an evacuation of (foll or partial), patrons must follow the instruction of the designated wardens or emergency services.
The operation of some activities may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by patrons must be for personal use only.
Criminal behaviour will not be tolerated.
Patrons failing to comply with these conditions of entry or requests from Venue Management or their representatives, may be ejected from the venue.
- commercially prepared food
- musical instruments
- unauthorized temporary signage or promotional products
- fireworks/flares/laser lights/lighters/matches/torches
- knives or weapons
- rollerblades/skateboards/scooters [storage may be available for bicycles upon request]
- animals (other than assistance dogs)
- professional cameras, audio recording equipment or video cameras
- any large item that cannot be placed under a seat
- other items deemed by management that may cause injury or public nuisance
- confetti or shredded paper.