We welcome schools to visit the Botanic Gardens who wish to deliver their own programs.
Self-guided visits are free and must be booked.
We host a range of events and activities so group bookings must be made. We wouldn't like to disappoint you if we have another event booked in.
The garden is a great excursion destination for:
- inspiring photography and art classes
- exploring nature and birdwatching
- see the Flying Fox roost in surrounding Eastern Park
- walk the bollard trail from Eastern Park to the Geelong Waterfront
- visit the National Wool Museum and see an exhibition or book for a school program.
When you book a Geelong Botanic Gardens school visit online, choose a self guided visit.